The ResMed Airfit F30i full-face CPAP mask sets new standards for your comfort and offers a sturdy cushion that covers your mouth and seals under your nose. Designed to provide the ultimate flexibility to sleep in any position without worrying about annoying creases and tangles.
ResMed F30i features:
- Make yourself comfortable again: sleep in any position
- 360-degree swivel: freedom of movement as you wish
- Open line of sight: wear glasses, read a book, or watch TV.
- Whisper-quiet: Minimal noise development
- Disconnect quickly: easy to put on and take off
- Fewer red marks: fewer facial points of contact
- Hollow frame design: Easier to clean and maintain
Make yourself comfortable again: sleep in any position
Since there is no bulge on the front of the mask, you can sleep comfortably in almost any position. Regardless of whether you prefer to sleep on your stomach, back or side, this mask is designed to cope with these positions by adding additional support to the pillow.
360 Degree Swivel: Freedom to move the way you want
Your hose connects to the F30i at the top of the head, allowing the rotary knob to rotate a full 360 degrees for maximum freedom of movement to keep your hose from kinking and you don’t get into annoying entanglements that can disrupt your sleep and affect your therapy.
Open line of sight: wear glasses, read a book, or watch TV.
Lean back and enjoy the view with the ResMed Airfit F30i CPAP full face mask.
You can comfortably wear glasses again, watch a game late into the night or read a book. The ResMed F30i’s wide vision can also help eliminate feelings of claustrophobia and reduce your anxiety.
Whisper-quiet: Makes minimal noise Make yourself comfortable with your partner again thanks to the minimal noise generated by the F30i. With the F30i, ResMed has taken the noise-canceling technology it developed and improved it so that the F30i is so quiet you may not hear it.
Magnetic clips and quick-change elbow: Easy to put on and take off Loosen the connection to your CPAP tube quickly and easily thanks to the quick-release elbow attached to the Airfit F30i.
A simple touch is all it takes to separate the tube from your mask. If you want to remove the entire mask, the magnetic headgear clips make it easy to remove. If you apply some pressure, the magnets will unhook and you can easily remove the mask.
Minimale Berührungspunkte: Reduziert rote Flecken Der Silikonrahmen ist so konzipiert, dass er Ihr Gesicht schont und dabei nur minimalen Kontakt hat. Sie werden auch das UltraCompact-Maskenkissen der nächsten Generation zu schätzen wissen, das den Nasenrücken nicht bedeckt und die Möglichkeit beseitigt, dass sich über Nacht rote Flecken und Pickel bilden.
Hohlrahmen-Design: Einfacher zu reinigen und zu warten Das Airfit F30i besteht aus nur wenigen Teilen: Ellbogen, Hohlrahmen, Kopfbedeckung und Kissen. Es sind keine zusätzlichen Rohre oder Teile erforderlich, sodass Sie sich nicht mehr um Reinigung und Wartung kümmern müssen.
- Mask configuration in AirSense 10, AirCurve, or S9: Select the “Full Screen” option in the Mask Settings screen of the main control panel.
- Therapy pressure range: 4 to 30 cm H20
- Tone: When the mask is less than a meter away, the tone is approximately 25 dBA. If you are approximately 1 meter away the sound level is 18 dBA, with an uncertainty of 3 dBA.
- Operating temperature: 5 ° C to 40 ° C
- Storage and transport temperature: -4 ° F to 140 ° F (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C)
- Storage and transport humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing